Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Springfield, VA. Dr. Mirmirani completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Northern Virginia Institute-Psy and is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mirmirani is board certified in Psychiatry.
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Deaconess Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northern Virginia Institute-Psy
Northern Virginia Institute-Psy5537 Hempstead Way, Springfield, VA 22151 Existing Patients: (703) 922-8484
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mirmirani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mirmirani frequently treats Personality Disorders and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Mirmirani's office is located at 5537 Hempstead Way, Springfield, VA 22151. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mirmirani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital