Dr. Ruddock-Solomon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Noelle Ruddock-Solomon, MB is a pediatrics specialist in Duluth, GA. Dr. Ruddock-Solomon completed a residency at Miami-Jackson Meml Hosp. She currently practices at Care Pediatrics LLC and is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Miami-Jackson Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Care Pediatrics LLC4855 River Green Pkwy Ste 610, Duluth, GA 30096 Existing Patients: (678) 417-0077
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruddock-Solomon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Noelle Ruddock-Solomon, MB generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruddock-Solomon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruddock-Solomon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruddock-Solomon frequently treats Melanoma Screening, Blood Allergy Testing, and Patch Testing.
Dr. Ruddock-Solomon's office is located at 4855 River Green Pkwy Ste 610, Duluth, GA 30096. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Northside Hospital