Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Noelia Zork, MD
Dr. Noelia Zork, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Zork completed a residency at Harbor UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at CUIMC NewYork Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children s Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- IN UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2007
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zork?
She’s an amazing Doctor! And I’ve experienced some of the worse I tell you .
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zork has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Noelia Zork, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zork's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zork accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zork frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, High Risk Pregnancy, and Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
Dr. Zork's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zork speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
CUIMC NewYork Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children s Hospital
CUIMC NewYork Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children s Hospital3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032 Call
Columbia Univ Med Ctr OBGYN
Columbia Univ Med Ctr OBGYN622 W 168th St Ste 66, New York, NY 10032 Call
Columbia University Medical Center Dermatology
Columbia University Medical Center Dermatology51 W 51st St Ste 320, New York, NY 10019 Call