Dr. Sonnek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Noel Sonnek, MD is a family medicine specialist in Wausau, WI. Dr. Sonnek completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. She currently practices at Aspirus Family Physicians and is affiliated with Aspirus Wausau Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sonnek is board certified in Family Practice.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Drake University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- The Alliance
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aspirus Family Physicians
Wausau212 Sturgeon Eddy Rd, Wausau, WI 54403 Existing Patients: (715) 842-0491
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sonnek?
I have been seeing Dr. Sonnek for the past ten years. She is an amazing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sonnek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sonnek frequently treats Immunization Administration, Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, and Painful Urination (Dysuria).
Dr. Sonnek's office is located at 212 Sturgeon Eddy Rd, Wausau, WI 54403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital