Dr. Miyawaki has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nobuyuki Miyawaki, MD is a nephrology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Miyawaki completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at Winthrop Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miyawaki is board certified in Nephrology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Winthrop Nephrology Associates
Winthrop University Hospital Division of Nephrology200 Old Country Rd Ste 370, Mineola, NY 11501 Existing Patients: (516) 663-2169
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miyawaki?
Dr Miyawaki is my nephrologist I'm on dialysis He is very caring and kind with excellent bedside manner plus he is an excellent doctor You couldn't find a nicer doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nobuyuki Miyawaki, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miyawaki's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miyawaki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miyawaki frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Miyawaki's office is located at 200 Old Country Rd Ste 370, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miyawaki speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island