Dr. Drazin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Noam Drazin, MD is a oncology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Drazin completed a residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Cancer - Beverly Hills- Cedars Sinai Health System and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drazin is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center/ucla-San Fernando, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1997
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer - Beverly Hills- Cedars Sinai Health System200 N Robertson Blvd Ste 300, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 385-3343
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drazin?
Has overseen my care since 2010 for stage 3, and follows me every 3 months. Recently had reactions to COVID Vaccinations and he was extremely caring and responsive. Discussed my symptoms, was ready to act immediately, and was so caring. I really love this doctor and am glad that my life was placed in his hands! I feel like I get the best possible care from him and wise advice, always!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Drazin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Drazin frequently treats Anal and Rectal Cancer, Anemia, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Drazin's office is located at 200 N Robertson Blvd Ste 300, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center