Dr. Noah Reiss, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Middletown, NY. Dr. Reiss completed a residency at Brookdale Hospital. He currently practices at Middletown Medical. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reiss is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Middletown Medical PC111 Maltese Dr, Middletown, NY 10940 Existing Patients: (845) 342-4774
- Albert Einstein College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Brookdale Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Staten Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reiss?
Dr. Reiss was highly professional and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns thoroughly. He made it a point to ensure I was comfortable and had all the information and prescriptions I needed and when I brought my young daughter to see him he was great with her too. I absolutely trust him and not only would I recommend him but I have brought my own family to him as well for allergy treatment. I would not go to a different allergist. He is one of the best, for any age.