Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (317) 967-6754.
Dr. Noah Parker, MD
New Patient(317) 967-6754
Dr. Noah Parker, MD is a laryngology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Parker completed a residency at University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus. and is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parker is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Harvard Medical School Hospitals (Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center), Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parker?
The best doctor I have ever had when it comes to patient care before, during, and after my surgery. I appreciate that he called me himself any time I had a question. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family.
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Noah Parker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parker frequently treats Sleep Apnea and "Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgical Procedures".
Dr. Parker's office is located at 1130 W Michigan St Ste 400, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions.