Dr. Nesin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Noah Nesin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bangor, ME. Dr. Nesin completed a residency at Duluth Grad Med Ed Council. He currently practices at Penobscot Community Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nesin is board certified in Family Practice.
- Duluth Grad Med Ed Council, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penobscot Community Health Center1012 Union St, Bangor, ME 04401 Existing Patients: (207) 992-2601
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nesin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Noah Nesin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nesin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nesin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nesin frequently treats Mammography, Pre-Operative Evaluation, and Strep Test.
Dr. Nesin's office is located at 1012 Union St, Bangor, ME 04401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.