Dr. Chelliah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Noah Chelliah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Morris, MN. Dr. Chelliah completed a residency at VA Hosp. He currently practices at Prairie Medical Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chelliah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- VA Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- VA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Misericordia Hosp/Lincoln H, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Christian Med Coll Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Christian Med Coll-Madras U-Vellore, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prairie Medical Associates24 E 7th St, Morris, MN 56267 Existing Patients: (320) 589-4008
Heart Institute of North Dakota
Heart Institute of North Dakota1191 S COLUMBIA RD, Grand Forks, ND 58201 Existing Patients: (701) 780-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chelliah?
Dr Chelliah is very thorough in describing a medical condition and potential treatments. He has taught me many things about health, nutrition and exercise for dealing with a heart disorder. He works well with his team of experts. He is truly aware of my family history and has treated my children as well as myself. He acknowledges my concerns and finds solutions quickly. He acknowledged my desire to use herbal remedies in my treatment plan and this is very important to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chelliah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chelliah frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Chelliah's office is located at 24 E 7th St, Morris, MN 56267. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.