Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Federman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Noah Federman, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Federman completed a residency at UCLA Dept Of Pediatrics. He currently practices at UCLA Pediatric Oncology/Hemtlgy and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCLA Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- UCLA Dept Of Pediatrics, Residency Hospital — 2005
- UCLA Dept Of Pediatrics, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- 1997, Undergraduate School
- Williams College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCLA Pediatric Oncology/Hemtlgy
Ucla Department of Surgery10833 Le Conte Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 825-6708
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Federman?
The best Doctor we've ever had. Ever! So smart, caring, well spoken and takes real time with patients. Our daughter has been so fortunate to be under his care and her overall care of a very aggressive bone cancer, osteosarcoma. We would travel across the world to see him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Federman frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Federman's office is located at 10833 Le Conte Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Federman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Federman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center