Dr. Nizar Suleman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Suleman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nizar Suleman, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Hot Springs, AR. Dr. Suleman completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital/Northwestern Medical School. He currently practices at CHI St. Vincent Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine Clinic - Hot Springs and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suleman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- St Joseph Hospital/Northwestern Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St Joseph Hospital/Northwestern Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Nairo, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHI St. Vincent Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine Clinic - Hot Springs1 Mercy Ln, Hot Springs, AR 71913 Existing Patients: (501) 623-5220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suleman?
Dr. Suleman is an excellent doctor. He treated a family member in ICU and literally saved her life. He was godsend and is an excellent pulmonologist who contines to treat her and her illness. He cares about his patients and always has their best interests at the forefront of his practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Suleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suleman frequently treats Pneumonia, Respiratory Failure, and Thoracentesis.
Dr. Suleman's office is located at 1 Mercy Ln, Hot Springs, AR 71913. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Suleman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs