Dr. Nizar Tannir, MD is a hematology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Tannir completed a residency at Muhlenberg Hosp. He currently practices at THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MD ANDERSON CANC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tannir is board certified in Hematology.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Canc
The University of Texas MD Anderson Canc1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 792-6161
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Muhlenberg Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Amer U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Amer U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tannir?
Unbelievable. He will fight for you. Can't say enough good things about him and his staff. I believe he saved my life.