Dr. Verma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nitin Verma, MD is a cardiology specialist in Berlin, MD. Dr. Verma completed a residency at Creighton University Medical Center. He currently practices at Tidal Health Cardiology and is affiliated with Atlantic General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Verma is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cardiovascular Diseases - Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Albert Einstein College Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Creighton University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tidal Health Cardiology314 Franklin Ave Ste 402, Berlin, MD 21811 Existing Patients: (410) 641-3794
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verma?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nitin Verma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Verma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Verma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Verma frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Verma's office is located at 314 Franklin Ave Ste 402, Berlin, MD 21811. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center