Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-8900.
Dr. Nitin Katariya, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Nitin Katariya, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Katariya completed a residency at University Of Texas Health Science Center School Of Medicine At San Antonio. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katariya is board certified in General Surgery.
Northwestern Medical Group
Arkes676 N Saint Clair St Fl 19, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Texas Health Science Center School Of Medicine At San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katariya?
Dr Katariya (Dr Reddy’s “son”) was a lifesaver during my SLK transplant surgery in 2014. You will be in good hands, I reckon.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katariya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katariya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katariya frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Hyperparathyroidism, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Katariya's office is located at 676 N Saint Clair St Fl 19, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.