Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Nita Kulkarni, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kulkarni completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. She currently practices at North Western Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kulkarni is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Washington University School Of Medicine In St. Louis, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kulkarni?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kulkarni has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kulkarni frequently treats Constipation, Asthma, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Kulkarni's office is located at 251 E Huron St Ste 16-738, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
North Western Memorial Hospital
North Western Memorial Hospital251 E Huron St Ste 16-738, Chicago, IL 60611 Call