Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 401-2122.
Dr. Nishant Kalra, MD
Dr. Nishant Kalra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Troy, OH. Dr. Kalra completed a residency at Hurley Medical Center. He currently practices at Premier Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Upper Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalra is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hurley Med Center Mi State University, Internship Hospital
- University Of Arizona College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Hurley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalra?
Seems odd that staff cannot schedule a 6-mo follow up until another 90 days.
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital North
- Miami Valley Hospital South
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's
- Miami Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nishant Kalra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalra frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kalra's office is located at 3006 N County Road 25A Ste 104, Troy, OH 45373. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.