Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. Nishant Patel, MD is a urology specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at UCSD Healthcare. He currently practices at Santa Monica Radiation Oncology and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Urology.
- Cleveland Clinc Found, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- UCSD Healthcare, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Ucsd Med Ctr/Vamc, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Ucsd/San Diego Va Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- University of Arizona - College of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- University of Arizona, Undergraduate School — 2004
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Words can't express how much we appreciate Dr Patel's care. We went to several doctors for my son's complex kidney stones and they could not remove all the stones. Finally, we traveled quite far from our home to see Dr Patel and with one surgery removed all of Brian's stones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Urinary Stones, Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Patel's office is located at 1250 16th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital
Santa Monica Radiation Oncology
Ucla Medical Center-santa Monica1250 16th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404 (310) 301-6800
Dr. Victor Soukoulis MD
University of Virginia Medical Center500 Ray C Hunt Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22903 (434) 924-2224
Santa Clarita - Primary & Specialty Care
UCLA Santa Clarita25775 McBean Pkwy Ste 202, Valencia, CA 91355 (310) 794-7700
University of Virginia Department of Ophthalmology
UVA Health System1300 Jefferson Park Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22903 (434) 924-2224