Dr. Nisha Tung-Takher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tung-Takher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nisha Tung-Takher, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Prescott, AZ. Dr. Tung-Takher completed a residency at Indiana University Medical Center. She currently practices at Arizona Heart Institute Ltd Prescott and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tung-Takher is board certified in Cardiology.
- Good Samritan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Indiana University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of North Dakota, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Hindi, Panjabi
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tung-Takher?
Dr. Tung has the most amazing bed size manner of any doctor I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. My husband is her patient and she treats him (and me), like we are family. Her care is amazing, her staff is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone who needs a cardiac specialist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tung-Takher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tung-Takher frequently treats Third Degree Heart Block, Heart Disease, and Atrial Fibrillation.
Dr. Tung-Takher's office is located at 802 Ainsworth Dr Ste A, Prescott, AZ 86301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tung-Takher speaks Panjabi, Arabic, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tung-Takher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center