Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nirav Shah, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Longmont, CO. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine. He currently practices at Orthopaedic & Spine Center Of The Rockies and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shah is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- The Southern California Orthopedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 2005
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center Of The Rockies
Front Range Orthopedic Center1610 Dry Creek Dr Ste 200, Longmont, CO 80503 Existing Patients: (303) 772-1600
Ncmc Specialty Clinic300 Exempla Cir Ste 200, Lafayette, CO 80026 Existing Patients: (720) 890-8292
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah is great & one of my favorite doctors. He also manages pain better than anyone. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nirav Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Clavicle Fracture.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 1610 Dry Creek Dr Ste 200, Longmont, CO 80503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital