Dr. Amin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nirav Amin, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Amin completed a residency at Drexel University College of Medicine. He currently practices at Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Lenox Hill Hosp-NYU, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Cleveland Clin Fdn, Cleveland Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center
Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center1120 W La Veta Ave Ste 300, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 598-1745
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center1798 N Garey Ave, Pomona, CA 91767 Existing Patients: (909) 596-4346
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amin?
Dr. Amin was great- I love his bedside manner and he is so skilled. I am 7 months post op for ACL reconstruction and menisci repair and I'm doing great. Very thankful for such a great doc!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nirav Amin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amin frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Meniscus Surgery, and Ankle Fracture.
Dr. Amin's office is located at 1120 W La Veta Ave Ste 300, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - East Campus
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center