Dr. Niranjan Mittal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Mittal completed a residency at Jamaica Hospital. He currently practices at FAMILY HEALTH AND CARDIO CENTER and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mittal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Family Health and Cardio Center
Family Healthcare and Cardiac Center7404 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Existing Patients: (718) 439-5111
Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Jamaica Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Jamaica Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Good Samaritan Hospital University Md, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Good Samaritan Hosp-U Md, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Government Medical College Patiala, Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1979
- S.D. Inter College in Muzzafarnagar, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mittal?
Dr. Mittal is a great cardiologist. I bring my auntie to see him four times a year and we've had great experience. He's very caring and informative. I can see some people have had a long wait time but that has not been our experience at all.
- Mount Sinai Hospital