Call (216) 250-7329 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Niraj Varma, MD
New Patient(216) 250-7329
Dr. Niraj Varma, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Varma completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Varma is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 250-7329
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Bartholomew's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Cambridge U, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Leeds Inf, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Royal Inf, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varma?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Varma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Niraj Varma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Varma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Varma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Varma frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Varma's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.