Dr. Niraj Sharma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sharma's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Niraj Sharma, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Sharma completed a residency at Brown University / Alpert Medical School. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Group, P.C. and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharma is board certified in Cardiology.
- Southwestern Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Griffin Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Group, P.C.
Cardiovascular Group PC755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (770) 962-0399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharma?
Dr. Sharma is the best! He took my polyneuropathy, which was confirmed by a nerve punch biopsy from my neurologist, very seriously. I appreciate his open mindedness, as some other doctors did not take me seriously. Other doctors made me feel like I was crazy. But Dr. Sharma understood that nerve signals effect everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sharma frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sharma's office is located at 755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett