Dr. Niraj Pahlajani, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Pahlajani completed a residency at Hospital of Fox Chase Cancer Center. He currently practices at FROG Credentialing and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pahlajani is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
FROG Credentialing3599 University Blvd S Ste 907, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Existing Patients: (904) 309-8680
- Hospital of Fox Chase Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pahlajani?
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple