Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (317) 451-4640, and for other questions, call (317) 745-3752.
Dr. Niraj Gupta, MD is a hematology specialist in Danville, IN. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at SUNY-Brooklyn. He currently practices at American Health Network and is affiliated with Hendricks Regional Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Hematology.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY-Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 1999
- SUNY-Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 1996
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Health Network
Hematology/Oncology100 Hospital Ln Ste 320, Danville, IN 46122 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
Dr. Gupta saved my life. I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor, he wants what is best for you and takes his time to explain everything. Shocked when he would call on weekend’s to see how I was doing. I can’t say enough about Dr. Gupta and his staff, I love them all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Niraj Gupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Breast Cancer, Anemia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 100 Hospital Ln Ste 320, Danville, IN 46122. Find other locations and directions.
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Ascension St. Vincent Fishers
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Ascension St. Vincent Kokomo
- Ascension St. Vincent Williamsport
- Franciscan Health Crawfordsville
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital