Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Niraj Gupta, MD
Dr. Niraj Gupta, MD is
- SUNY-Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- SUNY-Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 1996
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
I've been under his care for over six years. He's been compassionate, very helpful in explaining and respectful of the visits, and in Jesus and decision making. Wholeheartedly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Niraj Gupta, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gupta's profile.
Dr. Gupta in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats the following conditions: Breast Cancer, Anemia and Secondary Malignancies. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 8301 Harcourt Rd Ste 205 Indianapolis, IN 46260. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gupta provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Niraj Gupta, MD is affiliated with Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel, Ascension St. Vincent Kokomo, Franciscan Health Lafayette East , Ascension St. Vincent Fishers, Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis, Ascension St. Vincent Williamsport and Franciscan Health Crawfordsville.
Dr. Niraj Gupta, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel
- Ascension St. Vincent Kokomo
- Franciscan Health Lafayette East
- Ascension St. Vincent Fishers
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Ascension St. Vincent Williamsport
- Franciscan Health Crawfordsville
American Health Network
Hematology/Oncology8301 Harcourt Rd Ste 205, Indianapolis, IN 46260 Existing Patients: (317) 228-3393