Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Nir Somekh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Great Neck, NY. He currently practices at Healthy Heart Cardiology and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Somekh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- North Shore Long Island Jewish, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Somekh?
I've been seeing Dr. Somekh for about 6 1/2 years. He is brilliant, thorough and very sensitive to his patients needs as they age. He has discussed all relevant aspects of my situation whenever I visit the office or on the phone. His vast knowledge allows him to relate what is happening to me with other medical issues. I consider myself fortunate to have found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Somekh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Somekh frequently treats Heart Murmur, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Somekh's office is located at 1000 Northern Blvd Ste 360, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Somekh speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
Healthy Heart Cardiology
North Shore University Hospital1000 Northern Blvd Ste 360, Great Neck, NY 11021 (516) 829-6660
Edward M Condon MD
Healthy Heart Cardiology833 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021 (516) 829-6660