Dr. Nino Dobrovic, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Sartell, MN. Dr. Dobrovic completed a residency at National Rehabilitation Hospital. He currently practices at Interventional Pain/Physcl Medc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dobrovic is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Interventional Pain/Physcl Medc
Interventional Pain/Physcl Medc2301 Connecticut Ave S, Sartell, MN 56377 Existing Patients: (320) 229-1500
Northern Virginia Brain & Spine INC
Northern Virginia Brain and Spine Inc46400 Benedict Dr Ste 1, Sterling, VA 20164 Existing Patients: (703) 444-2592
- University Of Med and Dentistry Of New Jersey/Kessler Rehabilitation Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- National Rehabilitation Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- National Naval Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- George Washington University School Of Med And Health Science, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dobrovic?
I was a patient if Dr. D in Casper Wyoming. Of any dr I have seen for my chronic pain he is by far the most caring and fun dr. The staff he worked with was very comfortable and he was awesome for remembering things we talked about while having procedures done. I’m searching for him to see where he is practicing now in August 2020.