Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ninel Kandel, MD
Dr. Ninel Kandel, MD is
- Edgewater Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Edgewater Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Uzgorodskij University / Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kandel?
Dr.Kandel is concerned about her patients, very knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ninel Kandel, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kandel's profile.
Dr. Kandel in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kandel's office is located at 130 S Main St Ste 201 Lombard, IL 60148. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kandel is able to speak Russian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kandel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ninel Kandel, MD is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus and Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus.
Dr. Ninel Kandel, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group
Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group130 S Main St Ste 201, Lombard, IL 60148 (331) 221-9001