Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Nina Gilberg, MD is a family medicine specialist in Ashland, WI. Dr. Gilberg completed a residency at St Michael Hosp. She currently practices at The Lakes Community Health Center and is affiliated with Hayward Area Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gilberg is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Michael Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- St Michael Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Lakes Community Health Center300 Main St W, Ashland, WI 54806 Existing Patients: (715) 685-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gilberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gilberg frequently treats Cholesterol Screening, Worker's Compensation Evaluations, and Pre-Operative Evaluation.
Dr. Gilberg's office is located at 300 Main St W, Ashland, WI 54806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gilberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hayward Area Memorial Hospital