Dr. Fagles has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nina Fagles, MD is a family medicine specialist in Orono, ME. Dr. Fagles completed a residency at Albany Med Center Hospital. She currently practices at Eastern Maine Medical Center FMP and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Albany Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- ALBANY MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fagles?
Dr Fagles has been my primary care doctor for years and she is one of the BEST. She is caring, listens to my problems and tries to help all she can. She is amazing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fagles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fagles frequently treats Migraine, Prostate Cancer Screening , and Disability Evaluation.
Dr. Fagles' office is located at 84 Kelley Rd, Orono, ME 04473. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
Eastern Maine Medical Center FMP
Eastern Maine Medical Center FMP84 Kelley Rd, Orono, ME 04473 (207) 866-4399