Dr. Nina Boe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nina Boe, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Boe completed a residency at U Colo Sch Med. She currently practices at University of California Davis Medical Center Department of Obstetrics and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School
- U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Colo Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Med Ctr Hosp of Vermont, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Med Ctr Hosp Ctr Of Vermont, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of California Davis Medical Center Department of Obstetrics4860 Y St Ste 2500, Sacramento, CA 95817 Existing Patients: (916) 734-6219
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boe?
High risk pregnancy. Then unexpected trauma and Dr.Boe delivered very early ( identical ) twins .Nothing but excellent care so much so returned 10 years later for 2nd high risk pregnancy and 2nd delivery with Dr.Boe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boe frequently treats Blood Disorders in Pregnancy, Newborn Metabolic Screening, and Fetal Cardiac Screening.
Dr. Boe's office is located at 4860 Y St Ste 2500, Sacramento, CA 95817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boe speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Boe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center Redding