Dr. Nimmi Kapoor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kapoor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nimmi Kapoor, MD is a breast surgical oncology specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Kapoor completed a residency at Weill Cornell Medical College. She currently practices at Breast Care Center of Orange and is affiliated with Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kapoor is board certified in General Surgery.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Residency Hospital
- Cornell University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kapoor?
I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE WITH DR. KAPOOR. SHE TOOK ALL MY WORRIES AWAY. SHE TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME AND MY HUSBAND.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kapoor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kapoor frequently treats Lumpectomy, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Kapoor's office is located at 230 S Main St Ste 100, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kapoor speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kapoor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital Orange