Dr. Nimit Sudan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sudan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nimit Sudan, MD is a hematology specialist in Encino, CA. Dr. Sudan completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Ucla Hematology Oncology Encino and is affiliated with Antelope Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sudan is board certified in Hematology.
- Wstrn PA Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sudan?
Dr. Sudan is the ultimate professional. I am a two time breast cancer survivor. I know Dr. Sudan's quick thinking and treatment is the reason I am alive today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sudan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sudan frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Acute Leukemia, and Anemia.
Dr. Sudan's office is located at 15503 Ventura Blvd Ste 150, Encino, CA 91436. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sudan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital