Dr. Nimisha Amin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nimisha Amin, MD is a pediatric nephrology specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Amin completed a residency at UCLA Medical Center (Mattel Children's Hospital). She currently practices at SOUTHWEST PEDIATRICS and is affiliated with Bakersfield Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amin is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- UCLA Medical Center (Mattel Children's Hospital), Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- UCLA Medical Center (Mattel Children's Hospital), Residency Hospital — 2007
- UCLA Medical Center (Mattel Children's Hospital), Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Pediatrics9802 Stockdale Hwy Ste 103, Bakersfield, CA 93311 Existing Patients: (661) 663-4444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amin?
Dr. Amin and her team are the best - bar none. She is a sweet, compassionate provider with an exceptional bed manner and superior quality of care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amin frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Enteritis, and Viral Enteritis.
Dr. Amin's office is located at 9802 Stockdale Hwy Ste 103, Bakersfield, CA 93311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Amin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital