Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Nimish Kadakia, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Irvine, CA. Dr. Kadakia completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at South County Orthopedic Specialists, Irvine, CA and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kadakia is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern, Residency Hospital
- Minneapolis Sports Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South County Orthopedic Specialists, Irvine, CA
South County Orthopedic Specs22 Odyssey Ste 205, Irvine, CA 92618 Existing Patients: (949) 586-3200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kadakia?
I felt that I was very well treated by Dr. Kadakia, he spent ample time explaining his diagnosis and treatment plan and answering all of my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kadakia frequently treats Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed, Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Kadakia's office is located at 22 Odyssey Ste 205, Irvine, CA 92618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kadakia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Medical Center