Dr. Brahmbhatt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nimeet Brahmbhatt, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Evergreen Park, IL. Dr. Brahmbhatt completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology and is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Brahmbhatt is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of South Florida, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates in Nephrology9730 S Western Ave Ste 326, Evergreen Park, IL 60805 Existing Patients: (312) 654-2720
Associates in Nephrology210 S Desplaines St Fl 1, Chicago, IL 60661 Existing Patients: (312) 654-2720
Southeastern Medical Centers10559 S Torrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60617 Existing Patients: (773) 768-7100
Associates in Nephrology- AIN
Fresenius Medical Care Roseland132 W 111th St, Chicago, IL 60628 Existing Patients: (773) 995-1783
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brahmbhatt?
been a patient since 2015 i've always been treated very respectfully and never had any complaints.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nimeet Brahmbhatt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brahmbhatt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brahmbhatt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brahmbhatt frequently treats Anemia, Hyperkalemia, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Brahmbhatt's office is located at 9730 S Western Ave Ste 326, Evergreen Park, IL 60805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Chicago Heights
- Franciscan Health Hammond
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields
- Roseland Community Hospital
- Saint Bernard Hospital
- South Shore Hospital