Dr. Amjadi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nima Amjadi, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Amjadi completed a residency at St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Heart Endovascular & Rhythm of Texas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Marble Falls. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amjadi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of California Harbor General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amjadi?
I've never had an irregular EKG until my 1st visit with Dr. Amjedi. I had no idea I had the problems he found but I have found him to be thorough and compassionate who wants to truly heal the patient even if it's not just the heart. I feel truly blessed to be under his care. Thank you, Dr. Nima! Staff and nurses are all super caring and efficient as well! Keep up the great work~
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nima Amjadi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amjadi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amjadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amjadi frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Amjadi's office is located at 4310 James Casey St Ste 1a, Austin, TX 78745. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amjadi speaks Persian, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Marble Falls
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center