Dr. Vora has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nilesh Vora, MD is a oncology specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Vora completed a residency at City Of Hope. He currently practices at MemorialCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Community Hospital of Long Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vora is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- City Of Hope, Fellowship Hospital
- Harbor-Ucla, Internship Hospital
- City Of Hope, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MemorialCare Medical Group
Todd Cancer Institute Womens Specialty Center2810 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90806 Existing Patients: (562) 933-2824
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vora?
Dr. Vora & his staff are loving ,caring people who make you feel you are a part of a family. My life changed in a moment after a diagnosis of stage 4 lung cancer in November 2017. Dr Vora treated the whole person and not just a disease. I have 6 children one under 18 & my desire is and has been to live. He gave us an email address he answered speedily which helped me and my family to feel comforted. It is now May 2019 & I am a survivor by GODS Grace! Please know it was a very critical period with pneumonia & fluid in both lungs, heart sac & a cancer diagnosis. Dr. Vora is human, he cares and sees outcomes I'm sure that do not have the success that is still a miracle. My heart and prayers go out to him, his family and support staff. Through his treatment decisions I was given the" Gift of Time" Thank you for listening & pray you have a choice choose him. For us Dr. Vora was God given!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nilesh Vora, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vora's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vora accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vora frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Vora's office is located at 2810 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90806. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach