Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (281) 940-6678, and for other questions, call (713) 441-1100.
Dr. Nilesh Mathuria, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Nilesh Mathuria, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Houston, TX. Dr. Mathuria completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine - Houston. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mathuria is board certified in Cardiology.
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, Residency Hospital
- Texas A&M College of Medicine - Bryan, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mathuria?
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nilesh Mathuria, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mathuria's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mathuria accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mathuria frequently treats Heart Disease, Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Mathuria's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mathuria speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mathuria has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.