Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raval accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nilam Raval, MD is a family medicine specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Raval completed a residency at Providence Hospital. She currently practices at Dean Care and is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Mary's Hospital Madison. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raval is board certified in Family Practice.
- Providence Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dean Care752 N High Point Rd, Madison, WI 53717 Existing Patients: (608) 824-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raval?
After years of seeing Dr. Raval as a primary care physician for my entire family, we could not be more happy with our experiences. She is practical, no nonsense, kind and great at explaining things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raval frequently treats Yeast Infections, Home Sleep Study, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Raval's office is located at 752 N High Point Rd, Madison, WI 53717. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raval has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ssm Health Saint Mary's Hospital Madison