Dr. Nikolai Podoltsev, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Podoltsev's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nikolai Podoltsev, MD is a hematology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Podoltsev completed a residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He currently practices at Yale University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Podoltsev is board certified in Hematology.
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Petersburg State Pavlov Med, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Smilow Cncr Ctr Yle Nw Hvn Hosp
Smilow Cancer Hospital At Yale New Haven35 Park St, New Haven, CT 06519 Existing Patients: (203) 200-4363
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Podoltsev?
Intelligent, personable, professional, caring doctor. I inherited him when my hem/onc of over 20 years retired and turned me over to him. He chose well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Podoltsev accepts your insurance.
Dr. Podoltsev frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Podoltsev's office is located at 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Podoltsev has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital