Dr. Nikola Zivaljevic, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Zivaljevic completed a residency at SUNY At Buffalo, Buffalo, Ny. He currently practices at Greater Dallas Orthopaedics, Dallas, TX and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zivaljevic is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, French, German, English
- Massachusetts Gen Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- SUNY At Buffalo, Buffalo, Ny, Residency Hospital — 2013
- SUNY At Buffalo, Buffalo, Ny, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Duquesne University, Other Education — 2000
- University Of Ulm, Ulm, Germany, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Ulm, Ulm, Germany, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zivaljevic?
Have been going to Dr. Zivaljevic for about 3 years now. He was recommended to me by my Internist, Dr. John Demopulos. Not only is Dr. Zivaljevic very personable, but he's very knowledgeable about hands, wrists, etc. I trust what he says and have had good results from procedures he's done on me. He's great! He takes his time and even draws pictures to illustrate questions I have asked. :-)
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas