Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Nikola Ragusa, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Rockville Centre, NY. Dr. Ragusa completed a residency at Northshore-Long Island Jewish Syst. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ragusa is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Northshore-Long Island Jewish Syst, Residency Hospital — 2010
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Internship Hospital — 2007
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 2006
- CCNY, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ragusa?
Dr. Raguso is an excellent doctor. He is highly qualified, knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. My father needed eye surgery to remove cataracts and astigmatism. Dr. Raguso took great care of his eyes and went above and beyond his call of duty. I appreciate the entire staff (Elizabeth) (Karen) (Tamara) (Brenda) (Joel) and Dr. Raguso for going that extra mile for my dads eye sight and making the entire experience positive and wonderful for my father. I am so grateful that God blessed us with meeting Dr. Raguso. I recommend Dr. Raguso without any reservations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ragusa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ragusa frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Ocular Hypertension.
Dr. Ragusa's office is located at 2000 N Village Ave Ste 402, Rockville Centre, NY 11570. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ragusa speaks Serbian, Spanish, and Bosnian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.