Dr. Hughes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nikki Hughes, MD is a family medicine specialist in Buford, GA. Dr. Hughes completed a residency at Medical University Of South Carolina. She currently practices at Physiotherapy Associates Inc and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Residency Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 2005
- Clemson University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Physiotherapy Associates Inc4700 Nelson Brogdon Blvd Ste 250, Buford, GA 30518 Existing Patients: (678) 288-1064
North Atlanta Primary Care
NAPC Alpharetta3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste C270, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (770) 442-1911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hughes?
Whether in person or by telemedicine, Dr Hughes provides me with 100% of her attention, care, and answers to my issues every visit!! We love her and would never want to see another physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nikki Hughes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hughes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hughes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hughes frequently treats Overweight, Anxiety, and Wheezing.
Dr. Hughes' office is located at 4700 Nelson Brogdon Blvd Ste 250, Buford, GA 30518. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital