Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Nikhila Schroeder, MD
Dr. Nikhila Schroeder, MD is
- University Of Virginia-Allergy & Immunology, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Wisconsin Madison Medical School, Medical School — 2009
- Mit-Masters Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Mit-Bs In Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schroeder?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Nikhila Schroeder, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Schroeder's profile.
Dr. Schroeder in specializes in Allergy & Immunology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schroeder frequently treats the following conditions: All Types of Food Poisoning. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schroeder's office is located at 300 East Blvd # B4 Charlotte, NC 28203. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Schroeder provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Nikhila Schroeder, MD holds board certification in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Nikhila Schroeder, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Allergenuity Health Associates300 East Blvd # B4, Charlotte, NC 28203 (704) 750-0461