Dr. Tetteh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nii Tetteh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Tetteh completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tetteh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2002
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine Associates
Massachusetts General Hospital15 Parkman St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2707
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston Office55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tetteh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nii Tetteh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tetteh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tetteh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tetteh frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Tetteh's office is located at 15 Parkman St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital