Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Nihar Patel, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Round Rock, TX. Dr. Patel completed a residency at George Washington University Medical Center. He currently practices at Texas Breast Specialists and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Williamson. Dr. Patel is board certified in Hematology.
- George Washington University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- George Washington University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT, Medical School — 2007
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Excellent:polite and helpful staff. Dr Patel was thorough in explaining to me and to my wife about my condition and in reviewing my test results. I should mention that the check-in and lab experience were smooth and professional. Thank you, Dr Patel and staff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 2410 Round Rock Ave Ste 150, Round Rock, TX 78681. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
Texas Breast Specialists
Texas Breast Specialists2410 Round Rock Ave Ste 150, Round Rock, TX 78681 (512) 341-8724