Dr. Nigel Key, MD is a hematology specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Key completed a residency at Royal United Hospital. He currently practices at Unc Hospitals Rehab Unit and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Royal United Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Martins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Manchester / Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry And Nursing, Medical School
- University Of Oxford, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Bath Hospitals Trust, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Bath Hospitals Trust, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of St Andrews, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Key?
- University of North Carolina Hospital