Dr. Nicole Pasteur, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Pasteur completed a residency at Emory University. She currently practices at Georgia Ob/Gyn and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Residency Hospital
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 2011
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pasteur?
I enjoy seeing and speaking with Dr. Pasteur. I was nervous at first seeing as she is a new Doctor. However, she always makes me feel comfortable and is very personable! If I have any concerns she always gives me a medical answer and an answer from her own experiences. She is great at returning calls and I love that! She has great bedside manner and I am excited and now confident in her being my doctor. She has thus far provided me with the exact type of relationship I'd want with my doctor!
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital - Forsyth